[tahoe-dev] Public Grid Upgrade

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:13:56 UTC 2013

Ok, the upgrade is complete with only one minor issue. I see 11 storage
servers have reconnected to it.

I don't know if this is a backward compatibility bug or just I didn't
notice that the syntax had changed. Before I used:
allmydata-tahoe-1.9.2\bin\tahoe start -d C:\Users\PRabahy\.tahoe_introducer
to start the introducer, now it appears that that syntax is invalid and I
need to use:
allmydata-tahoe-1.10.0\bin\tahoe start -C C:\Users\PRabahy\.tahoe_introducer
Notice -d changed to -C. Not a big deal, but a bit unexpected.

Let me know you see any issues.
PRab