[tahoe-dev] Should we repair the files in the test grid?

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:10:12 UTC 2013

I do a deep check, repair, and renew lease on the public directory every
once in a while. Usually there are a couple of things that arn't healthy. A
couple of times I've investigated and it doesn't look like the files are in
too much risk (E.G. 6 out of 3 needed are available).

Feel free to run a cron job if you want. I don't want to make any promises
about files sticking around in the test grid, but that could help make it
more reliable.