[tahoe-dev] Tahoe WUI enhancement suggestion

till tilllt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 10:46:26 UTC 2013

To explain this a little better: I am wondering if access to my Files on tahoe is tied to the necessity of carrying around some sort of technical device with me to store the URI's, which are not possible to memorize. So if i am on the road, i have no smartphone, no thumb drive, but internet access through browser only (no shell and no SSH: i.e. internet-cafe), there is no secure means how i could access to my stuff, except for printing out the URI's on a slip of paper that i carry around and typing them in - (assuming that i have access to the wui from the internet)?